Who this is for:
Organisations that want to support high performance through a leadership culture that is more collaborative and engages employees more fully.
Managers and leaders who want to become more effective at achieving results through people.
Internal coaches, consultants, trainers and HR professionals who want to become more effective at supporting their business partners in designing effective solutions.
- Focuses on the role of the leader as coach and the nature of the coaching mindset
- Includes tools that support the coaching relationship and processes
- Builds leader’s skills and coaching capabilities
- Provides support after the programmes are implemented
- Develops the coaching mindset as a key success factor
- Positions the coaching approach in an organisational context
- Supports managers in relating their coaching roles to other manager/leader role
- A two day programme – Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Three (3) one-hour follow up Reinforcement Tele-Labs
- Programmme can be customized for in house delivery
- Develops techniques to identify what is important to others in order to boost motivation and commitment to action
- Increases ability to influence
- Provides tools to overcome resistance to change
- A powerful integrated learning experience that provides Leaders and Managers with the means to have better conversations and build better relationships with their teams and each other.